Let's Talk Exports (LTE) Cross-Canada Tour
Last year, voters registered their frustration with economic and political mismanagement. Is policy going to shift away from openness and freer trade during 2017? Can Canada expect more restrictive trade with the critical US market?
Join Peter G. Hall, EDC’s Vice-President and Chief Economist to get his insight on a range of global economic trends.
- the impact of the shifts in US trade policy
- the political uncertainty in the developed world
- the key risks facing the world economy
- the impact on Canadian exporters
- and much more
Attend Let’s Talk Exports, your best opportunity to get the latest information on the global economy and its impact on Canadian businesses like yours.
- Businesses that are currently exporting or are planning to export
- Members of financial institutions
- Industry associations
- Those that service the export community
Join the conversation: #LetsTalkExports / @PeterGHallXIII
The 2017 cross-Canada tour will be held in 13 cities between May 2 and June 8, 2017. Can’t make it to a city near you? Join us online with the Let’s Talk Exports webinar on Thursday, June 8, 2017.
||In Partnership with:|
||Manitoba Trade & Investments|
||Newfoundland Environment Industries Association (NEIA)|
||Northern Ontario Business|
||Burlington Economic Development Corporation (BEDC)|
||Presented by EDC|