Growing investor and exporter interest in Colombia is being driven by a favourable combination of business friendly policies, economic and political stability, a successful government-led security strategy, and a diversified economy with a large domestic market. The Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement (FTA) has helped to solidify Canada's established and rising trade and investment relationship with Colombia. Canadian exporters and investors are well positioned to benefit from the country’s growing business opportunities across all sectors.
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Environmental Infrastructure & Waste Water
- Machinery - Packaging, Industrial & Analytical Instruments
- Oil and Gas
How we can support your business
Through our representation in Bogotá, Colombia, we provide on-the-ground support to Canadian companies planning on or currently doing business in Colombia. Our regional representatives have developed strategic relationships with major buyers in key sectors as well as an extensive network of local contacts in the market.
- We are well positioned to help Canadian companies finance and manage credit risk associated with sales to buyers, and to support Canadian investment in the country.
- Learn more about our service offering.