Israel is a wealthy country with a technologically advanced market economy. Its major imports include crude oil, grains, raw materials, and military equipment. Cut diamonds, high-technology equipment, and pharmaceuticals are among the leading exports. They have well-developed agricultural and industrial sectors and the country's nearly total reliance on energy imports may change with recent discoveries of large gas reserves off its coast. Canada has an established trade and investment relationship with Israel with high potential for business opportunities across a wide range of sectors.
- Consumer Goods
- Environmental Infrastructure & Waste Water
- Knowledge Based Industries
- Medical Technology & Devices
- Oil and Gas
How we can support your business
Through our representation in Istanbul, Turkey, we provide regional support to Canadian companies planning on or currently doing business in Israel. Our regional representatives have developed strategic relationships with major buyers in key sectors as well as an extensive network of local contacts in the market.
- We are well positioned to help Canadian companies through a range of financing and risk management services.
- Learn more about our service offering.