Germany is a wealthy OECD country with a strong commercial relationship with Canada. The country enjoys a stable, healthy, modern economy with a strong political system. As with most modern economies, trade is of high importance to Germany‘s market and the potential for Canadian companies is high. EDC sees excellent business and investment potential across a wide range of sectors in the market.
- Automotive & Heavy Truck
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Environmental Infrastructure & Waste Water
- Machinery - Packaging, Industrial & Analytical Instruments
- Transportation Services
How we can support your business
Through our representation in Dusseldorf, Germany, we provide on-the-ground support to Canadian companies planning on or currently doing business in Germany. Our regional representatives have developed strategic relationships with major buyers in key sectors as well as an extensive network of local contacts in the market.
- We are well positioned to help Canadian companies through a range of financing and risk management services.
- Learn more about our service offering.
Consult our interactive Country Risk Quarterly report.