The Government of Canada and EDC view India as a priority market and are working closely with partners, trade associations and Canadian exporters to capitalize on the business opportunities available in both the public and private sectors. While infrastructure development remains a key priority in India there is also large demand for goods and services that fall within the automotive, healthcare, information & communication technology, oil and gas and renewable energy sectors. We welcome new inquiries on potential support for Canadian export and investment opportunities.
- Automotive & Heavy Truck
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Environmental Infrastructure & Waste Water
- Medical Technology & Devices
- Oil & Gas
How we can support your business
Through our representations in New Delhi and Mumbai, we provide on-the-ground support to Canadian companies planning on or currently doing business in India. Our regional representatives have developed strategic relationships with major buyers in key sectors as well as an extensive network of local contacts in the market.
- We are well positioned to help Canadian companies through a range of financing and risk management services.
- Learn more about our service offering.