Trade shows can be an essential part of your sales strategy, helping you to enter new markets, increase sales, and raise awareness of your company and products among potential customers and partners.
But trade shows can be costly and time-consuming, so to ensure you get the most out of each event, it’s important to carefully select the right shows and ensure you’re prepared.
In this comprehensive white paper, you’ll learn:
- the benefits of trade shows;
- how to identify and evaluate your best trade-show opportunities;
- how to set objectives and prepare, from budgeting and staffing to exhibit design and pre-show marketing;
- how to qualify leads at the show, and a practical schedule and tips for post-show follow-up; and
- where you can find other online trade-show resources.