- Your customer declares bankruptcy
- Your customer defaults on their payment
- Your customer refuses to accept the goods
- Your customer terminates your contract before you ship
- Hostilities in a particular market that prevent your customer from paying
- Cancellation of export/import permits
- Issues with currency conversion or transfer
- Optional coverage for domestic sales
Do you also need coverage on sales to Canadian companies in Canada? If so, please use this Credit Insurance Application Form (PDF)
Still have questions on credit insurance?
Speak to a Trade Advisor weekdays between 9 am to 5 pm EST.
Or send us a question and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Send a question
Senior Trade Advisor, EDC