- Your customer defaults on payment
- Your customer declares bankruptcy
- Hostilities in a particular market that prevent your customer from paying
- Issues with currency conversion or transfer in your buyer’s country
- When assessing new buyer coverage requests for viable buyers, we are prepared to take on greater risk than we have in the past.*
- For a limited time, we will cover Losses for Goods Shipped even if the buyer has not accepted the Goods, subject to the other terms of the Policy such as a dispute with your Customer.*
*This requirement has been adjusted to support businesses facing challenges as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.