With an abundance of opportunities in the agriculture and agri-food sector, there are plenty of potentially rewarding options for those looking to expand internationally.
But to achieve success, it’s important to have a solid understanding of this sector’s overall economic outlook, its primary markets for international growth, and the main challenges you’ll face as an agriculture or agri-food exporter. Our new French-only webinar, Agri-food sector: Cultivating more global opportunities, will give you expert insights to facilitate your global growth in this sector.
Join us live on Thursday, Nov. 21 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to discover:
- The economic overview of the agriculture-agrifood sector
- Key international markets for Canadian agriculture products
- Challenges exporters face within the sector and how to overcome them
- How you can sell into new markets with an effective market-entry strategy
- Helpful government and private-sector resources and how to get help
Don’t miss the live Q&A
Plan to attend the live webinar on Nov. 21, where you’ll have a chance to ask the experts your own questions. Please prepare your questions in advance, as time will be limited. Don’t miss this chance to deepen your knowledge with our expert-led panel!
Can’t make the live webinar?
Register anyway to receive a link to the on-demand version that you can watch at your convenience.