With an abundance of opportunities in the agriculture and agri-food sector, there are plenty of potentially rewarding options for those looking to expand internationally.
But to achieve success, it’s important to have a solid understanding of this sector’s overall economic outlook, its primary markets for international growth, and the main challenges you’ll face as an agriculture or agri-food exporter. Our new French-only webinar, Agri-food sector: Cultivating more global opportunities, will give you expert insights to facilitate your global growth in this sector.
Join us live on Thursday, Nov. 21 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to discover:
- The economic overview of the agriculture-agri-food sector
- Key international markets for Canadian agriculture products
- Challenges exporters face within the sector and how to overcome them
- How you can sell into new markets with an effective market-entry strategy
- Helpful government and private-sector resources and how to get help
Plus, at the end of the webinar, we’ll have a live session where you can ask the experts your own questions. Please prepare your questions in advance, as time will be limited. Don’t miss this chance to benefit from expert economic insights!