Indigenous companies face a unique set of challenges when starting and running a business. Whether you’ve just launched or are making plans for expansion, access to capital is one of the main obstacles to contend with. And like much of Canada’s business community, you may be looking for the knowledge you need to find and grow into new export markets.
In our webinar, How Indigenous companies can get support for exporting, we’ll explain how you can develop an export strategy, access capital and enter new markets. We’ll also discuss how you can increase your trade knowledge to succeed on the global stage.
Watch to learn:
- How exporting can help you grow your business and increase sales
- How to start exporting into a new market
- Various business strategies to enter global markets
- The different programs and services available to support Indigenous exporters
- How EDC’s products and services can help you go global