Your company’s ability to create superior value and stand out from the competition can help you attract more customers and increase sales. But what’s the best way to build that competitive advantage when you’re up against companies from all over the world—both at home and abroad?
From strategic innovation to competitive analysis, there are a number of key elements that can boost your business head and shoulders above the crowd. Our new webinar, Building a Global Competitive Advantage will show you how to achieve a competitive edge in global markets.
Join us live on Thursday, Oct. 17 from 1 to 2 p.m. EST to learn:
- The key elements in having a strong global competitive advantage
- How to develop a competitive analysis assessment
- How to develop your unique selling proposition (USP)
- How being innovative can differentiate your company from your competitors
- How building relationships can help you stay competitive and find new customers
- How a company like yours built a competitive advantage internationally
Don’t miss the live Q&A
Plan to attend the live webinar on Oct. 17, where you’ll have a chance to ask the experts your own questions. Please prepare your questions in advance, as time will be limited. Don’t miss this chance to benefit from expert insights!
Can’t make the live webinar?
Register anyway to receive a link to the on-demand version that you can watch at your convenience.