Have you thought about growing your sales in China? It may seem geographically distant, but international sales opportunities in China are well within your reach, no matter the size of your company.
Canada and China already enjoy a healthy trade relationship. After the U.S., China is Canada’s largest trading partner. China buys $25 billion worth of Canadian goods and services each year across a number of industries. Canadian companies are realizing the benefits of doing business in China. In 2017, around one in ten Canadian firms that sell internationally chose China as a destination for their goods and services.
The Canadian brand is well respected in China. But how do you break into this market, which can sometimes seem challenging?
Join Chia Wan Liew, EDC’s Chief Representative for Asia and our expert panel to discover:
- Opportunities for Canadian businesses in China, by industry
- The dos and dont’s of selling in China and how to avoid pitfalls
- How to navigate regulatory and other challenges in China
- The top priorities of the Chinese Government
- How EDC and the Trade Commissioner Service can help
After our live discussion, you will have an opportunity to ask our panel members a question live.
Watch on demand to learn how to sell to China, and what it takes to enter the Chinese market.