A positive brand reputation increases your clients’ confidence in your product or service and makes your company more competitive.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) refers to how your business is socially accountable to itself, its stakeholders and the public. A well-defined CSR policy is essential for entering new markets, and can lead to increased sales, bottom-line growth, and customer loyalty.
Our new webinar, How to Build your Brand with a Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, will show you how having a CSR strategy can help safeguard and develop your brand. Join us live on Sept. 17 from 1 to 2 p.m. EST, and get the knowledge you need to successfully develop your company’s CSR strategy.
Don’t miss the Q&A session! Plan to attend the live webinar on Sept. 17 for a chance to ask the experts your own corporate social responsibility questions, specific to your company.
Register now to learn:
- What corporate social responsibility encompasses and how it benefits your business
- How being a socially responsible company can strengthen your brand and help you compete in global markets
- What CSR issues you can focus on for your brand
- How other exporters like you are using a CSR policy to benefit their company
- Tips and resources to develop a CSR strategy
A CSR policy can be a strong asset for your brand when doing business internationally. Don’t miss this opportunity to grow your expertise!
Can't make the live webinar?
Register anyway to receive a link to the on-demand webinar that you can watch at your convenience.