When doing business internationally, an up-to-date understanding of global opportunities is essential. A market forecast can equip you with the information you need to make export decisions with confidence.
EDC has identified key growth opportunities and areas of risk worldwide, with the aim of facilitating overseas expansion for Canadian companies. Our webinar, Fall 2019 Global Export Forecast, will provide you with valuable insights from EDC’s vice-president and chief economist that can help you on your exporting journey.
Join us to hear Peter Hall discuss these must-know topics:
- Growth is slowing. Are we headed for recession?
- Will the U.S. and China ever resolve their trade dispute?
- Is there a happy ending to Brexit?
- Are negative interest rates a new reality?
- How will Canadian exports fare amid the turmoil?
- The outlook for the Canadian dollar
- The provincial export outlook