Making sure you’re working with the right people is key to your company’s success—and this is never more crucial than when entering new international markets.
Setting up operations in a new target market requires partners and suppliers who will help facilitate deals and distribution chains for your business. By making the right connections with the right people, you can clear the path to long-term success. Our new webinar, Making the connection: How to find global partners and suppliers, will show you how to connect with partners and suppliers you can trust.
Join us live on Thursday, Jan. 30 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to learn:
- Why partners and suppliers are so important when doing business internationally
- How you can find partners and suppliers in your new export market
- How to assess and conduct due diligence on your preferred partner or supplier
- How to evaluate which type of partnership agreement works best
- How connecting with partners and suppliers has led to increased global sales for other exporters