COVID-19 has greatly impacted Canada’s agriculture and agri-food sector, shifting consumer spending behaviour and product demand.
Our webinar, Growing opportunities: Overcoming COVID-19’s impact on agri-food, in collaboration with Farm Credit Canada (FCC), will provide you with the economic outlook on the sector and discuss opportunities for growth in the industry.
Watch to learn:
- How COVID-19 has impacted the agriculture and agri-food sector
- The economic outlook for the sector
- The key opportunities for recovery and growth
- The current supply chain challenges and how to overcome them
- What tools and resources are available to you