For small to medium-sized enterprises, the road to overseas success can be a long one. An advisory board (an informal group of experienced leaders who offer strategic business advice) can help you make the most of the opportunities that come your way while simplifying your export journey. It gives you the advantage you need to stay ahead of the competition, whether you’re expanding your business in Quebec, across Canada or internationally.
Currently, only 6% of Canadian SMEs are benefitting from the insights of an advisory board. But of this small group, 86% say their board has made a very positive impact on their business. By making decisions based on a solid foundation of experience, their businesses have seen increases in sales and productivity and are looking ahead to an even brighter future.
In our French webinar (simultaneously translated into English), How an advisory board can help your business go global, our experts walk you through the process of building a strong advisory board. We'll also discuss the most relevant uses and roles for the board and how it can help you leverage your company's strengths, offset any weaknesses and accelerate your global success.
Watch the webinar on demand to learn:
- How an effective advisory board can lead to major benefits for your business
- How to set up an advisory board that will offer significant value in the long-term
- Who you should include when looking to expand your business internationally
- How to avoid common pitfalls and plan for the future
- How Quebec exporters in the energy and management consulting services sectors leveraged their advisory board to succeed in new markets