Are you doing enough to protect your intellectual property?
Legal experts agree: when it comes to expanding your business beyond our borders, protecting intellectual property (IP) is key. The right strategy not only protects your IP rights, but ensures your company doesn’t infringe on the rights of others. Getting it right the first time is important.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss challenges Canadian exporters face related to intellectual property and explore tangible solutions for expanding your IP into foreign markets. Tune in and get the inside scoop from experts, along with a Q&A session where you can voice your own questions.
Watch our webinar and learn:
- What is intellectual property and why is it so important for exporters to have and protect
- How to build an intellectual property strategy
- How to use IP to access international markets
- How to protect your IP rights, including the legalities of filing IP in an export market
- Strategies for avoiding IP infringements
Watch on demand for the inside scoop on protecting your intellectual property and strategies for expanding your business beyond Canada’s borders.