Big things are happening in Mexico. With a new presidential administration taking power Dec. 1 and a beefy new trade deal with Canada and the U.S. on the table, change is in the air.
Naturally, the big question on exporters’ minds is, “How will these changes affect my business?”
Whether your company is interested in exporting to Mexico, or you want to expand your sales there, the question is a big one. Which is why we’ll be exploring it in-depth in our dynamic webinar, Mexico: Forging Ahead in the Face of Change.
For decades, the stability of the Mexican economy has provided fertile ground for Canadian exporters. In 2017, alone, our exports to Mexico totaled $7.85 billion. And the opportunities are only expected to get bigger.
Watch on demand and expore the state of the Mexican market, trilateral agreements, and where success can be found.
You’ll learn about:
- The new Canada United States Mexico Agreement (CUSMA) and how it affects Canadian exporters
- What to expect from Mexico’s next president, Andrés Manuel López Obrador
- What the incoming administration means for trilateral trade
- How to mitigate corruption
- Navigating cultural differences in the Mexican business community
- Strategies for maintaining a physical presence in Mexico
Watch on demand for your chance to learn about opportunities in the new Mexico.