Without proper risk management practices, your company may be caught off guard when doing business and exporting internationally. Hazards can come up at any time and anywhere, such as country risks, financial risks, global supply chain risks, cyber risks and foreign exchange risks.
Don’t miss this live webinar to learn how Canadian companies like yours can identify, plan for, and manage these risks while growing their business internationally.
Watch on demand to learn how to identify and mitigate risks that could affect your company’s bottom line and your international growth. We’ll explore considerations such as:
- How to assess country risk when entering a new market
- How to identify and get ahead of risks in your supply chain
- What you need to know to manage your foreign exchange risks
- How to prepare against cyber risks
- Tips on creating a risk management plan
Join our panel of risk identification and mitigation experts, including: