Canada’s services export sector accounts for the bulk of our economic activity, showing unmatched growth over the past two decades. And if you’ve ever sold a professional service to someone outside Canada, you’re a part of it.
In our new webinar, Selling your services to the world: How to find new markets, our trade experts will reveal how service-oriented small businesses can take advantage of new opportunities for expansion and identify emerging international markets.
Watch to discover:
- The economic outlook for the Canadian services sector and key findings
- How you can take advantage of free trade agreements like CPTPP, CETA and CUSMA
- The overall impact of COVID-19 on the sector and the road to recovery
- How one Canadian company has succeeded in sustaining and expanding their export operations
- Top emerging market opportunities for Canadian services exports