Determining which countries have a demand for your product or service is only one of the factors that you need to consider before finding and doing business in a new international target market.
In addition to where in the world you should go, you also need to get answers to these critical questions:
- What are the specific risk factors associated with doing business in potential markets?
- How easy is it to do business there?
- Is the market accessible?
To provide insights on how to find markets with opportunities that are right for you, we’ve assembled a panel of experts who will explore:
- How the Trade Commissioner Service’s global network of more than 1,000 trade officers can provide you with invaluable in-market intelligence
- The many ways you can create a presence in an international market and which factors determine the ease of doing business there
- Pragmatic insights into the hows of getting your product into market and what to consider in your logistics planning
- How to determine the risks of doing business in a particular market and what you can do to mitigate those factors
Watch on demand to participate in the webinar. You’ll have an opportunity to ask our panelists questions during the live Q&A session