To make a change to a declaration that you have previously submitted on your policy, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Manage menu and select Declare Sales.
2. On the Declaration List screen, highlight the declaration period you would like to amend and click on the Request Amendment button.
If you have multiple policies (such as export and domestic), you can use the Filter option on the left-hand side to filter to the specific policy. Domestic policy numbers contain a ‘D’; export policy numbers contain an ‘E.’ Choose the policy number from the drop down and click Submit.
3. On the Declaration Amendment screen, the declaration form that was previously submitted will appear. Scroll to find the country and payment terms for which you would like to change your previously reported insurance sales. Then enter the new sales amount in the Revised Insured Sales field. The Total Insured Sales field will automatically update with the new total.
Should you need to convert your sales, click on Exchange Rate, which will take you to Reuters where you will be able to convert the amount to the proper currency.
Select a reason for the request from the drop-down menu. If you select “Other,” use the field below to specify the reason.
4. For any amendment reason other than declaring additional sales, documentation is required. Click on the Browse button to upload relevant proof and documents. Once you have completed the form, click on the Submit button.
5. A Confirmation of Declaration Amendment pop-up window will appear. Click on the Accept button to submit the request or the Backbutton to make additional changes.
6. Once submitted, you will be directed back to the Declaration List screen. On this screen, you will see a new line item for the Declaration period with the status of Under Review. Our Accounts Receivable team will review the amendment and will approve or decline the request. Your main administrative contact will be notified by email of the decision.