How to provide additional information for your credit request
Credit insurance help & support
To provide additional information to EDC for a credit limit request, follow these steps:
1. Click on the My Portfolio menu.
2. On the Portfolio tab, from the list of approved buyers that appears, highlight the buyer for whom you would like to request a credit limit increase or decrease and click on the Manage Limit button.
Note: The Manage Limit button is also available in the top right corner of the buyer details screen. You can access buyer details by selecting a buyer and clicking on Details.
3. From the Manage Limit pop-up window click on Appeal Decision.
4. In the pop-up window, complete all the necessary fields and attach the additional information (such as the buyer’s financial reports or credit reports). When complete, click on the Submit button.
5. An email confirmation will be sent to you acknowledging the request.
6. In the pop-up window, the system will display that the request is pending (hourglass image). You will receive a second email confirming the decision after an underwriter has reviewed the additional information.