To view your list of approved buyers, follow these steps:
1. Click on the My Portfolio menu.
2. On the Portfolio tab you will see a list of your current approved buyers.
Excluded buyers will show up on your list of approved buyers with a “0” Total Approved Amount. To quickly filter them, you can click the Total Approved Amount column to arrange them in ascending or descending order.
To view details of your approved or excluded buyers, follow these steps:
1. Click on the buyer to highlight in blue and then click on the Details button.
2. On the following screen, click on the Coverage tab to view the limit history.
By default, you can only see 100 buyer records on the My Portfolio page. To change this setting, see How to set user preferences.
To export your list of approved or excluded buyers, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Export button.
2. Choose to Save or Open
The exported list will open as an Excel file which can be filtered to suit your business needs.
Speak to our customer care team weekdays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. ET at 1-866-716-7201 or email@example.com.