For many Canadian companies, exporting to the United States consists of waiting for an American buyer to approach them first—meaning they are missing out on many other sales opportunities.
This white paper provides practical, how-to information for your company to develop proactive, long-term strategies for exporting or direct investment in the United States. The white paper includes:
- an overview of the rules of doing business with the United States, from compliance to trade agreements;
- how to use customs brokers and freight forwarders;
- how to set up a presence in the U.S.;
- various ways to obtain financing; and
- how using credit insurance can help your business.