To view past due amounts, follow these steps:
1. Login to the Invoices and Statements portal.
2. Once in the portal, select the policy number you wish to view from the Representing drop-down at the top of the homepage.
Your policy number will always begin with two letters (such as SE, SD, CE or CD). If you select the record that begins with numbers, no balance will display.
If you have multiple policies, you will need to view each policy number to view your total balance.
3. Under View Activity, click on Account Balance.
4. Click on Overdue Balance to see all past due amounts.
Interest will be charged on any overdue amount from the payment due date to the date of the last statement of account issued by EDC prior to full payment of the total amount owed.
5. Payment will automatically be applied to the oldest invoice unless you indicate otherwise by referencing a specific invoice number.
Speak to our customer care team weekdays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. ET at 1-800-229-0575 or email@example.com.