About this virtual event
Are you a Canadian organization looking to grow your presence globally by launching in Asia? Do you want to learn about what it takes to activate your brand across China, Japan and South East Asia and get in front of more than 2 billion consumers online?
EDC & WPIC show you what a typical market entry looks like for brands from admin, to point of sale. WPIC is a Canadian company that assists organizations of all shapes and sizes in search of APAC market access - launching brands in the market in as little as 30 days.
Moderated by Todd Embley, host of The Negotiation podcast, and featuring Peter McMath, the Chief Revenue Officer for WPIC, this webinar provides insight into:
- Tactical steps on how brands can launch in APAC in under 30 days
- The latest news inside of Asia's digital landscape
- Platforms that are currently driving growth, including Tmall, Rakuten, Lazada, Amazon, JP
- Consumer behaviour in the region post-COVID
- Which sectors are poised to succeed online in APAC in 2021 and beyond
- Administrative, legal, financial, and logistical first steps
- Domestic tax and regulatory requirements
- And much more
Note: This webinar is a result of a collaboration between Export Development Canada (EDC) and WPIC. As part of this initiative, the information you submitted when creating a MyEDC account (excluding your password) will be shared between EDC and WPIC, and processed by each party according to their respective privacy notices found here: EDC, WPIC. Should you decide not to proceed with registration, no information will be shared.