For Canadian companies in the mining industry, not knowing what to expect from new markets like Chile can make exporting a daunting prospect. Understanding what buyers are looking for from foreign providers of goods or services is key to gaining the confidence to expand into these markets.
In the second episode of our three-part webinar series, Be the solution: Moving ahead with Codelco, you’ll have the opportunity to learn directly from executives at Codelco and gain clarity on their main priorities, strategic planning and long-term areas of focus. By closing the gaps and misunderstandings surrounding what buyers really want, you’ll have an advantage when exploring international opportunities in this sector.
Watch to learn:
- How to position your company as an attractive and feasible solution
- Buyers’ short-term and long-term objectives and areas of opportunity for Canadian sellers
- The role of a CIO at a company like Codelco and its relevance to sellers
- Short and long-term areas of focus that you should be aware of
- How EDC can facilitate an introduction with decision-makers at Codelco and similar companies
Don’t miss the other webinars!
Are you interested in continuing the conversation with Codelco? Fill out the form for sellers and EDC will review to see if there’s a fit.