Before you can play the game, you have to know the rules. That’s why the Incoterms® rules, the world’s essential terms of trade for the sale of goods, are an absolute necessity for you—and your legal team—to understand on the path to global success.
Whether you’re fulfilling orders, readying shipments for transport or preparing a certificate of origin at a port, using the right Incoterm in your contracts is essential. Our webinar, Incoterms® 2020: The new rules of trade, will give you a basic understanding of the new Incoterms 2020 rules, rules of origin, and how you can leverage free trade agreements when doing business internationally.
Watch to learn:
- What Incoterms® are and why they’re important
- When the new Incoterms® 2020 will take effect and the primary changes from Incoterms® 2010
- Certificates of origin and the different types
- An understanding of rules of origin
- Free trade agreements (FTAs) and the benefits of exporting to countries that have an FTA with Canada