With the world’s population expected to reach nine billion by 2050, the agri-food sector is growing rapidly. Thanks to abundant natural resources, leading-edge technology and our reputation as an agricultural leader, Canada is perfectly poised to break new ground in international markets.
In fact, Canada’s stated goal is to build homegrown agri-food exports to $75 billion annually by 2025.
Get the full picture on opportunities for Canadian companies by watching our webinar, Seeds to success: Taking your agri-food business global.
You will learn:
- How recent free trade agreements are helping Canadian producers enter new markets;
- Where to find the highest potential markets for Canadian agri-food products;
- Common challenges in the sector and how EDC customers are finding success;
- Where and how to secure growth capital; and
- How to take advantage of government and private-sector resources.
Don’t miss this opportunity to plant the seeds for your success in the massive growth of the global agri-food market. Register now.