Australia is a big country with big opportunities for Canadian businesses. Thanks to a strong commercial relationship with the Land Down Under, in 2017 alone, Canadian merchandise exports to Australia reached $2 billion, while exported services topped $1.8 billion.
If you’ve been looking for sustainable growth opportunities, Australia should be on your itinerary. Watch our free webinar, “Australia: Taking your business Down Under,” and get the lowdown on how to leverage this country’s stable and diversified economy to grow your business.
Register to watch on demand now and hear about opportunities in key sectors such as infrastructure (including power and renewables), oil & gas and mining, along with expert tips from those who’ve found success in Australian markets.
- how to enter the Australian market
- key Australian sectors for Canadian goods
- how to make connections and contacts to help you grow
- how EDC and the Trade Commissioner Service can help you do business in Australia
- how other Canadian companies have found success
Watch on demand today and set your sights on Australia.