Big changes are afoot across the pond. With the possibility of a “no deal” Brexit on the table, what kind of trade relationship can we expect between Canada and the UK? The questions are numerous, and the stakes are high.
If you’ve been wondering how Brexit could affect your export business, this is one webinar you won’t want to miss.
Brexit will break down the issues and help you understand how sales, strategies and supply chains could be affected.
Join us on April 2, from 1 to 2 p.m. EST and learn:
- What a post-Brexit trade landscape might look like
- How the UK will work within its new, non-EU member framework
- What kind of trade relationship Canada can expect with the UK
- What impact an extension of Article 50 might hold
- The possibility of another referendum, and what that might mean for Canadian businesses
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how Brexit could impact your export outlook.