Looking for growth? Look to Colombia. After the 2011 signing of a landmark free trade agreement between our two countries, Canada’s average monthly trade exports to Colombia have risen by 30% and continue to grow. In fact, 2018 alone saw annual exports reach almost $960 million.
If you’ve been thinking of exploring export options in South America, you won’t want to miss our insightful new webinar, Colombia: Your Connection to the South American Market. Airing live on June 25 from 1 to 2 p.m. EST, this webinar will show you the ins and outs of doing business in this expanding market.
Register now and join us for an in-depth exploration of opportunities in the region, and how you can leverage the Canada-Colombia agreement to your advantage. You’ll learn:
- how the Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement can help you diversify into this growing market;
- about opportunities in oil and gas, power, and other sectors;
- how local representation in Bogota, from EDC and the Trade Commissioner Service, can help your business;
- Colombia’s outlook from EDC’s Economic and Political Intelligence Centre; and
- how EDC can help protect your business investments in Colombia.
Don’t miss this opportunity to profit from some free expert advice on lucrative opportunities in Colombia.
Can’t make the live webinar?
Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the on-demand version that you can watch at your convenience.