Trade agreements can be tricky to navigate. Canada’s latest is the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP). It’s a trade deal with 10 countries bordering on the Pacific Ocean, including Japan, Malaysia, Peru and Mexico. But the CPTPP—formerly known as the TPP—isn’t your usual trade plan. Yes, it removes some tariffs and finds ways to settle trade disputes. But there are also many caveats and exemptions. How can your business make the most of the benefits?
Register for our live, interactive webinar: How to benefit from Canada’s new free trade agreement (CPTPP) to find out.
- Can the CPTPP help you grow international sales?
- What is EDC’s economic outlook for CPTPP signatories?
- Which sectors will benefit most from the new trade deal?
- How can EDC and the Trade Commissioner Service help you take advantage of the CPTPP to find new customers?
- How will Canada’s signing of the CPTPP affect other trade relationships?
Join EDC’s Chief Economist Peter Hall, Kendal Hembroff, Director of Trade Policy and Negotiations for Asia at Global Affairs Canada and a panel of experts on March 21st to get the latest insights on Canada’s newest trade deal.
Watch on demand to find out how to use the CPTPP to your competitive advantage.