Learning to connect with new customers
For Canadian businesses, especially small- and medium-sized companies, finding the connections you need to succeed in foreign markets can be a challenge.
Whether you’re looking for ways to target and appeal to new customers or for resources to find local business partners who can facilitate deals and distribution, making the right connections can help smooth your pathway to success.
That’s why you should Watch on demand for our upcoming webinar on how to make valuable business connections. Join us live on February 21 and hear from a panel of industry experts who will provide insight, tools and tips on how to connect with the resources you need.
We’ll be discussing:
- How to identify lucrative new export markets for your goods or services
- How to find new customers ready to do business
- How to sharpen your competitive edge in a global marketplace
- How other companies have found success
- How to access and take advantage of the range of trade experts and resources available to you
- How to leverage technology to find your customers
Watch on demand for your chance to learn more about making profitable connections, and finding export success.