Companies around the world are grappling with COVID-19 and a challenging economic reality. During these uncertain times, Canadian exporters are facing new risks.
In our webinar, EDC’s vice-president and chief economist, Peter Hall, will discuss how COVID-19 has affected the global economy and the outlook for Canadian companies and exporters.
Join us live on Tuesday, Dec. 8 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to learn:
- The EDC economics team’s forecast for the global economy
- What economic recovery looks like
- Insights on the world’s key economies, GDP growth, commodity prices, interest rates and exchange rates
- Which sectors are being hit hardest, which ones will bounce back, and which industries are maintaining growth in the current COVID-19 climate
- The outlook for Canadian exports