Thanks to the freshly minted Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), Japan’s strong consumer market is wide open for Canadian business.
As the world’s third-largest economy, and Canada’s fourth largest trading partner, Japan’s bilateral merchandise trade with Canada reached $29.3 billion in 2017 alone.
Our webinar, Sun rises on new opportunities in Japan, will explore how you can best leverage the CPTPP to find new export opportunities for your Canadian goods and services. Join us for an expert-led discussion on finding customers, managing cultural differences, Japan’s key export sectors and more.
Register now for our March 28 webinar where we’ll talk about:
- Japan’s top sectors for Canadian goods and services
- Strategies for using the CPTPP to enter the Japanese market
- How to access in-market support from EDC and the Trade Commissioner Service
- Japan’s economic growth forecast from EDC’s EPIC team
- Tips for navigating Japanese business culture
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn how the CPTPP is opening more opportunities in Japan. Register now.