Canada’s ICT sector is a hub of innovation, and it’s time for companies to scale up to serve global markets. Scaling up presents its own challenges, such as recruiting top talent, being competitive, and securing financing and capital – but we’ll help get you there.
Watch our webinar to learn what resources are available, get tips and tricks for scaling up, hear insights based on the latest economic data and sector forecasting, and interact with our panel of experts to ask your own questions.
Join us on August 16 and learn how to:
- Find and recruit top ICT talent
- Compete globally against top companies from Silicon Valley
- Secure financing when using a subscription-based model
- Capitalize on government resources and hiring grants financing, loans and venture capital to grow your international sales
- Access capital when looking to scale up your business
- Avoid common pitfalls when entering new markets outside Canada
Watch on demand to learn how to overcome the challenges facing ICT exporters as they get ready to grow their global sales.
Ask a Question
Ask specific questions about how to protect your business against the costs of corruption in the live Q&A session.