Every six months, we survey some 1,000 exporters to gauge their confidence on various aspects of global trade. Their answers are aggregated into our exclusive Trade Confidence Index (TCI) to provide valuable, frontline peer insight into the trade topics you want to know more about.
The TCI includes information you won’t find in other trade statistics, including exporters’ expectations for the future, evolving international operations, strategies, views on emerging issues and more.
Tap into this knowledge by registering for our TCI webinar now. The session will be broadcast live on January 16, and will feature an in-depth panel discussion about this important survey, followed by a Q&A. We’ll be discussing:
- What Canadian companies are exporting in 2019
- The current global economic outlook for exporters
- Where Canadian exporters are investing
- How exporters perceive domestic and export sales of goods and services
- The importance of diversifying
Watch on demand for your chance to participate in this dynamic webinar.