Canada is serious about trade diversification—that’s when Canadian companies sell to markets beyond our borders and become more resilient to economic downturns.
In fact, over the next five years, the Government of Canada has committed $1.1 billion to help Canadian companies access new international markets.
What’s more, thanks to our 14 trade agreements with 51 countries—including the CUSMA, CPTPP and CETA—there’s never been a better time for Canadian companies to diversify.
Ready to strengthen your company by finding new international customers? Watch Diversifying into New Sectors and Markets, a webinar that will explore trade diversification and why you should make it a part of your export strategy.
Join our expert panel and learn:
- Why trade diversification is important to Canada
- How Canada supports trade diversification for small- and medium-sized businesses
- The benefits of a trade diversification strategy
- How to diversify your sales and which markets to focus on
- How business people like you have found success through diversification
It’s time to talk trade diversification.