The Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA), set to come into effect in September 2017, will eliminate 98 percent of the tariffs between Canada and the European Union.
This opens the doors of opportunity for Canadian companies across all sectors and, for the first time, includes companies providing services.
CETA: Unlocking the Potential Webinar brings together a dynamic panel of trade experts and business leaders to explain what the agreement covers and provide answers on what your company can do to prepare.
You’ll hear first-hand how Louisbourg Seafood, has already taken steps to prepare for the opportunities. Dannie Hansen, President of Sustainability, will share how the company is planning to increase its EU sales when the seafood tariffs – as high as 25 percent – are dropped, while still satisfying its loyal customers in the U.S.
Join our panel of trade expert speakers to learn:
- What CETA means for goods and services companies in Canada
- The major opportunities for market and industry growth
- Rules and regulations around CETA
- Government programs and resources available through the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS)
- Tips to help you prepare and succeed