As Joe Biden’s first 100 days as the President of the United States come to a close, many Canadian exporters are looking to understand his new economic policies—and what effect they’ll have on Canada-U.S. trade.
In our free webinar, 100 days of Joe Biden: The new outlook for Canadian business, we’ll highlight the key challenges to doing business in the U.S. and where Canadian exporters can find the biggest opportunities.
Watch to learn:
- How the U.S. economic outlook is changing under the new Biden administration
- How the Biden administration’s policy agenda will shape the future of Canadian exports to the U.S.
- The roadmap for a renewed U.S.–Canada Partnership
- The difference between “Buy America” and “Buy American”—and what this means for Canadian exporters
- Where Canadian exporters can find the biggest opportunities for doing business in the U.S.