As Joe Biden’s first 100 days as the President of the United States come to a close, many Canadian exporters are looking to understand his new economic policies—and what effect they’ll have on Canada-U.S. trade.
In our free webinar, 100 days of Joe Biden: The new outlook for Canadian business, we’ll highlight the key challenges to doing business in the U.S. and where Canadian exporters can find the biggest opportunities.
Join us live on Thursday, May 27, 2021 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to learn:
- How the U.S. economic outlook is changing under the new Biden administration
- How the Biden administration’s policy agenda will shape the future of Canadian exports to the U.S.
- The roadmap for a renewed U.S.–Canada Partnership
- The difference between “Buy America” and “Buy American”—and what this means for Canadian exporters
- Where Canadian exporters can find the biggest opportunities for doing business in the U.S.