While the road to recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Canadian businesses still face major challenges and a grim economic outlook.
But there’s hope on the horizon. U.S. President Joe Biden’s administration’s US$1.9 trillion stimulus program is now official policy. And most economists are bullish about America’s projected growth, estimating a 5% to 6% increase in 2021.
In our webinar, 2021 Global Economic Outlook: Road to recovery, EDC’s Vice-President and Chief Economist Peter Hall discusses how you can navigate your business through its biggest challenges towards a more prosperous future.
Watch to learn:
- EDC’s global economic forecast, including the continued impacts of COVID-19 and the road to recovery for global trade
- The outlook for developed and emerging markets
- Insights on GDP growth for key economies, commodity prices, interest rates and exchange rates
- Which industries have been hit hardest by COVID-19, including the best- and worst-performing sectors and when those sectors will likely bounce back
- What the future looks like for Canadian businesses, like yours