Building a business from the ground up is no small feat—but you did it. Now, it’s time for the next step: Taking your business into new global markets.
But how do you know if your company is ready to expand internationally? How do you find customers in unfamiliar territory? And more importantly, how can you take advantage of new opportunities while avoiding costly mistakes?
What you need is an export strategy and we’re here to help. In our upcoming webinar, How to build a winning export strategy, our experts will give you a comprehensive crash course on everything you need to know to take your business global with confidence.
Join us live Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2022 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to learn about:
- How to assess your company’s export readiness
- How to identify the right markets for your products and services, and how you can use free trade agreements to make things easier
- How to develop a market entry strategy and promote your product effectively
- How environmental, social and governance (ESG) best practices will help you succeed in your target market
- How one small Canadian business crafted their own export strategy and used it to find success in international markets