Cleantech is big business. In fact, estimates indicate that by 2022, the global cleantech industry will have grown to a whopping $2.5 trillion. For Canadian companies looking to sell their clean technology to international customers, opportunities abound.
To help Canadian business clean up on these opportunities, Global Affairs Canada recently announced a new strategic plan, along with a $15 million fund to help cleantech exporters enter lucrative global markets.
Our upcoming, live webinar, Clean Up With Cleantech Exports will help you explore these opportunities. Register now, and whether you’re in solar power or other areas of clean technology, you’ll get the expert advice you need to grow your business internationally.
Join our webinar on November 8 and you’ll learn:
- The current state of the cleantech sector
- Global markets for cleantech companies
- Common challenges faced by cleantech companies, and how to overcome them
- How to access the capital you need to scale
- How EDC can support your business
About the speakers