As COVID-19 continues to affect Canada’s economy, businesses are looking for ways to survive the pandemic and get ready for recovery. In response, EDC and the federal government have updated or created new programs to reflect the changing economic environment and to better support Canadian businesses.
In our webinar, Gear up for 2021: Financial solutions to navigate COVID-19, we’ll tell you about current funding initiatives, including the updated Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP) and other programs and support available to your company through financial institutions, the federal government, associations, and EDC.
Watch to learn about:
- Current programs and support available to your company through financial institutions, federal government, associations, and EDC, including BCAP.
- How EDC works with your bank to access more capital for you, as explained by our bank-channel team.
- How to work with your bank to get approved for loans.
- How EDC’s programs can help you access additional financing, protect you against the risk of non-payment, and access more cash.
- Where to go to find more information and what resources are available.