Gaining a foothold in Latin America – the smart way
Latin America offers a wealth of opportunity for Canadian exporters. With a population of more than 640 million, opportunities exist for virtually any company looking to reach new markets.
Still, along with the abundance of opportunities, there are hurdles to getting into the market. In addition to language barriers, corruption is endemic, financing options are few, and finding buyers can be challenging.
Our upcoming webinar, Hot Spot: How to Break Into the Latin American Market, offers strategies for success through an in-depth analysis of three key Latin American markets: Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay. Join us for an in-depth discussion with experts on Latin America, followed by an interactive Q+A session.
Watch on demand our November 1 webinar and learn about:
- How to manage corruption risks in Latin America
- Getting the financing you need to enter Latin American markets
- Finding buyers and building networks in Latin America
- Overcoming the specific challenges of doing business in Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
- Emerging trade opportunities in the region
- Brazil’s election, and the impact it could have on Canadian exporters
Watch on demand to learn how to overcome the challenges and thrive in Latin American export markets.