The importance of Canada’s trade relationship with Singapore can’t be overstated. With merchandise exports averaging $1.4 billion and service exports reaching $749 million in 2016 alone, the country offers huge opportunities for Canadian companies. Plus, Singapore serves as a gateway to other Asian markets, giving you the power to multiply the number of countries you can access.
If you’ve been eyeing trade in the Asia-Pacific region, don’t miss our webinar, Singapore: Your Gateway to Asia-Pacific Markets.
Learn how Singapore’s excellent infrastructure, competitive tax rates and the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) are helping Canadian companies springboard into a wider marketplace with more than 3.5 billion potential customers.
- How to use Singapore as a strategic hub for expansion across the Asia-Pacific region
- How Singapore has positioned itself as the next multiple-industry innovation centre
- How local and regional reps in-market can help you boost your trade confidence
- Actionable insights on Singapore’s economic growth forecast
- How the Trade Commissioner Service and EDC can introduce you to industry contacts in Singapore
Singapore is open for business. Are you ready to make the leap?